The legs can also extend separately to help with uneven terrain. It also includes the ability to cant (lean) the rifle across a slope to achieve a balanced and stable shooting position. A good level of grip is achieved with the help of the rubber feet.
We have offered the ALR-TACv3 Radial Lock Bipod with our different attachment systems:
- Bipod only.
- includes a QD Harris adapter (For people who already have a rail on their rifle).
- A QD harris adapter & sling stud picatinny rail adapter.
- A QD harris adapter & 2 x sling stud picatinny rail adapters.
- With our new ERFS Spike and foot cover system.
- A QD harris adapter & sling stud picatinny rail adapter and our new ERFS Spike and foot cover system.
Please contact us if you have any questions about fitting this your rifle or if you would like to discuss any of the different attachments systems.